- Selling Unit: Case of 6
- Color: Pink with reddish hints
- Aroma: Red berries, roses, and tropical fruit
- Palate: Light, soft, fruity and refreshing
- Finish: Medium
- Red grapes are fermented as white grapes for rosé at 16ºC. After fermentation takes place, the wine is dealcoholized due to dealcoholization physical process (Spinning cone).
- Serve on its own or with any kind of food. Lancers goes very well with salads, chicken dishes, Italian and Mexican food. It should be served well chilled at a temperature of 5ºC.