- Selling Unit: 2 x 5 oz (141 GR)
- IFQ Frozen Individually Vacuum Pack
- Premium Portions define portion-controlled seafood.
- Each fillet has been processed by hand to remove the skin and bones, then trimmed to perfection.
PREPARATION AND COOKING
- Remove all packaging.
- Oven temperatures vary. Cook to an internal temperature of 165° F.
- From thawed, allow 10 minutes of cooking time per inch of thickness
- at 350° F until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- From frozen, double the cooking time.
- Fish is best when the flesh has just turned opaque and is still moist
- Keep frozen at 0° F or below until ready to use.
- Remove the product from all packaging and place it on a tray or plate.
- Loosely cover and thaw under refrigeration. Keep thawed product refrigerated and use within 2 to 3 days.