- Selling Unit: 2 x 6 oz (170 g)
- Individually Quick Frozen (IQF)
- Premium Wild Alaska sockeye salmon fillets, caught and frozen in Alaska. Pin Bone out. Rich ruby-red color and distinctive, delicious sockeye salmon flavor.
PREPARATION AND COOKING
- Keep thawed product refrigerated and use within 2–3 days. Allow 10 minutes of cooking time per inch of thickness on thawed product; 20 minutes per inch on frozen product. Oven temperatures vary.
- Cook to an internal temperature of 145°F.
- Bake: Season Salmon or dip in seasoned bread crumbs. Place in a greased baking dish and bake at 400° F.
- Sauté Dip Salmon in seasoned flour. Sauté in oil, butter, or margarine over medium heat, lightly brown on both sides.
- Poach: Cover Salmon with boiling salted water. Add any flavorings such as lemon slices, white wine, or herbs to the poaching liquid. Reduce heat, simmer until done. Simmer: For stews and chowders, add Salmon pieces in the final 10 minutes of cooking. Do not over-stir.
- Grill: Place salmon on a hot, well-greased grill. During grilling, baste fish with oil or basting sauce several times. Turn over once.
- Keep frozen at 0° F or below until ready to use.
- Remove the product from all packaging and place it on a tray or plate. Loosely cover and thaw under refrigeration. Keep thawed product refrigerated and use within 2 to 3 days.