- Selling Unit: 2 x 6 oz (170 g)
- Individually Quick Frozen (IQF)
- Longline caught from the blue waters of the South Pacific
- Each fish portion is vacuum packed and frozen at the very peak of freshness.
- Light pink fillets with a sweet, mild flavor and large flake.
- Premium fillets, perfect for the grill.
- Keep frozen until ready to thaw.
- Thawing instructions: Remove all packaging. Place on tray or plate.
- Cover with plastic wrap or wax paper and thaw in the refrigerator for 16–24 hours.
- Keep thawed product refrigerated and use within 2–3 days.
- Remove all packaging. Oven temperatures vary.
- Cook to an internal temperature of 145°F.
- From thawed, allow 10 minutes of cooking time per inch of thickness at 350°F until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- From frozen, double the cooking time.
- Fish is best when the flesh has just turned opaque and is still moist throughout.