- Selling Unit: Each
- PABV: Potential Alcohol By Volume 11.5 % ABV
- Volume: 5.2 liters (1.37 US Gallon)
- Weeks to Make: 4 Weeks
- Makes: 23 LT. (6.07 US Gallons)
- Dimensions: 7 X 6¼ X 10¾
- Weight: 16.11 LBS. (7.33 KG)
- Wine Making Pak Includes: Wine Base, Yeast, Bentonite, Sulphite/Sorbate, Fining Agents
- Product of Canada
Popular Wines Made From Merlot Varietal Grapes:
- Red Bordeaux
These wines are often said to have a plummy taste and notes of chocolate. It’s also considered to be smooth and very easy to drink.
Merlot, which in French means The Little Blackbird, is the second most popular red grape in America.