- Selling Unit: Each
- PABV: Potential Alcohol By Volume 11.5 % ABV
- Volume: 5.2 liters (1.37 US Gallon)
- Weeks to Make: 4 Weeks
- Makes: 23 LT. (6.07 US Gallons)
- Dimensions: 7 X 6¼ X 10¾
- Weight: 16.11 LBS. (7.33 KG)
- Wine Making Pak Includes: Wine Base, Yeast, Bentonite, Sulphite/Sorbate, Fining Agents
- Product of Canada
Popular Wines Made From Tempranillo Varietal Grapes:
- Spanish Rioja
- Tinto Fino
- Tinta Roriz
- Ribera del Duero
These wines above are known for their structure and tannins, similar to Cabernet Sauvignon, but it also has a fruity characteristic.
Spain is very proud of its indigenous Tempranillo grape because they have been making it into wine for over 2,000 years. Unlike other countries who have adopted grapes that were originally indigenous to France of Italy, Tempranillo was born and cultivated in Spain, and there is no region for which they are more proud, and taken more seriously, than Rioja.