- Selling Unit: 40 oz (1.3 KG)
- Individually Quick Frozen (IQF)
- Great flavor, is the way it’s sliced on the bias to show off the natural deep-red color of wild sockeye.
- Pre-slicing at the smokehouse makes it very easy to serve in a full-side presentation
- The full fillet looks fabulous on a platter
- No mess or waste and each serving is easily removed without disturbing the integrity or appearance of the remaining salmon.
PREPARATION AND COOKING
- Fully Cooked and ready to eat.
- Keep Frozen at 0°F or below until ready to use.
- Refrigerate unopened package up to 30 days at 38°F or below. Remove the product from the packaging and place it on a tray or plate. Loosely cover and thaw under refrigeration. Keep thawed product refrigerated and use within 5 days.