- Selling Unit: Each
- PABV: Potential Alcohol By Volume 13 % ABV
- Volume: 23 LT. (6.07 US Gallons)
- Weeks to Make: 4 Weeks
- Makes: 23 LT. (6.07 US Gallons)
- Dimensions: 10 X 11½ X 16
- Weight: 54.4 LBS. (24.6 KG)
- Wine Making Pak Includes: Wine Base, Yeast, Bentonite, Sulphite/Sorbate, Fining Agents
- Product of Canada
Popular Wines Made From Pinot Noir Varietal Grapes:
- Pinot Negro
- Red Burgundy
A good Pinot Noir is one of the safest red wines, along with Merlot, to serve to a big group of people.
These wines have flavors of ripe red berries, sweet black cherries, mushrooms and what sommeliers call forest floor, that smell you get from freshly fallen damp leaves.
Pinot Noir was born in the Burgundy region of France, and it’s in Burgundy where the best Pinot Noir is still produced. Like many other regions of France, Pinot Noir producers do not refer to their Pinot Noir wine as Pinot Noir, but instead call it red Burgundy, after the region where it’s made.