- Selling Unit: Each
- PABV: Potential Alcohol By Volume 13.5 % ABV
- Volume: 16 LT (4.23 US Gallon)
- Weeks to Make: 6 Weeks
- Makes: 23 LT. (6.07 US Gallons)
- Dimensions: 9½ X 10½ X 13
- Weight: 41.3 LBS. (18.73 KG)
- Wine Making Pak Includes: Wine Base, Yeast, Bentonite, Sulphite/Sorbate, Fining Agents
- Product of Canada
Popular Wines Made From Grenache Varietal Grapes:
- Vieux Chateau Du Roi
- Grenache Noir
- Tinto Aragones
- Tocai Rosso
Grenache is known for its berry flavors of bright strawberries and raspberries and notes of white pepper, with many people even saying that the wine has the unmistakable flavor of a fruit roll-up!
The Garnacha grape was born in the northern region of Spain known as Aragon. There, the grape began to be cultivated and was originally used for both single varietal wines as well as for blending.