- Selling Unit: 100 grams per pack
- Prevents Molds, Bacteria, Microbial Spoilage and Fights Off Oxygenation
- 100% brand new with high quality
- Purity: >99%
- Uses: bleach, preservatives, anti-browning agents, flour treatment agents, antioxidants
- Sodium metabisulfite or sodium pyrosulfite (IUPAC spelling; Br. E. sodium metabisulphite or sodium pyrosulfite) is an inorganic compound of chemical formula Na2S2O5.
- The substance is sometimes referred to as disodium metabisulfite.
- Product of Canada