- Selling Unit: 250 grams per pack
- Directions: Add Yeast Nutrient prior to fermentation by stirring directly into the juice or must until completely dissolved.
- Dosage: For heavier bodied wines add ½ teaspoon per gallon. For lighter-bodied wines add 1 teaspoon per gallon. Yeast Nutrient can always be added later to wine for stuck fermentation as needed.
- Maximum Dosage: Total dosage should not exceed 1-1/2 teaspoon per each gallon of wine.
- Ensuring that the yeast remains healthy throughout fermentation
- Yeast Nutrient is a mixture of diammonium phosphate and food-grade urea that nourishes the yeast
- Product of Europe