- Selling Unit: 6 x 3 oz (85 GR)
- Individually Quick Frozen (IQF)
- Whole grain, breaded, and slightly seasoned wild-caught pollock in a rectangular shape.
- Par-fried and oven ready. Child Nutrition product.
PREPARATION AND COOKING
- Cooking Instructions:* KEEP FROZEN UNTIL READY TO COOK. Thawing is not recommended – cook from frozen.
- Convection oven: Preheat to 400 °F. Place frozen product on a lightly greased baking sheet, cook for 13 to 15 minutes until crisp. Turn product halfway through bake time for best results.
- Conventional oven: Preheat to 425 °F. Place frozen product on a lightly greased baking sheet, cook for 18 to 20 minutes until crisp. Turn product halfway through bake time for best results.
- Microwave cooking is not recommended.
- * Cooking times and temperatures may vary substantially. Internal temperature should be at least 165 °F. We strive to produce a fully “boneless” product. As with all fish, however, occasional bones may still be present.
- Keep Frozen at 0°F until ready to use.
- Designed to cook from frozen.