- Selling Unit: 5 grams per pack
- Yeast species: Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- Application: Yeast for brewing a wide variety of ale styles, along worth ambient-fermented ‘pseudo lagers'.
- Suggested dosage: Sachet sufficient for up to 23L fermentation with OG up to 1.040
- Technical Characteristics:
- Alcohol tolerance: Up to 9% ABV
- Temperature range: 20-320C (68-900F)
- GMO Status: GMO-Free Hazard
- Craft Series
A top-fermenting yeast which confers a neutral flavor profile, suitable for a wide variety of styles with fermented across a wide temperature range. This versatile yeast is well suited to making cask or bottle conditioned beer.