- Selling Unit: 2 x 6 oz (170 GR)
- Individually Quick Frozen (IQF)
- Wild Caught
- Hand-Cut Exclusive Beer Battered Fillets, Par-Fried, Oven Ready.
PREPARATION AND COOKING
- Keep Frozen until ready to use.
- Deep Fryer – preheat oil to 350°F (177°C). Fry for 8 to 9 minutes or until the product is golden brown. Shake baskets occasionally to prevent adhering.
- Convection Oven – preheat to 400° F (204°C). Place product on a baking sheet and cook for 17 to 20 minutes or until the product is crisp. Turn product halfway through bake time for best results.
- Conventional Oven – preheat to 425°F (218°C). Place product on a baking sheet and cook for 20 to 23 minutes or until the product is crisp. Turn product halfway through bake time for best results.
- * Cooking times and temperatures may vary substantially. The internal temperature should be at least 145°F (63°C).
- We strive to produce a fully “boneless” product. As with all fish, however, occasional bones may still be present.
- Keep Frozen at 0°F until ready to use.
- Designed to cook from frozen.