- Selling Unit: 1 x 454 GR | 1 LBS
- IFQ Frozen Individually Pack
- Made with real beer batter
- Light crunch, the real beer flavor, Stays Crisp Overtime
- One of the most popular shrimp species in the world, Vannamei white shrimp has a clean, mild flavor and firm texture that works well in our Golden Ale beer batter.
PREPARATION AND COOKING
- Keep frozen until ready to use.
- Deep Fryer – preheat oil to 350°F (177° C). Fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until the product is golden brown. Shake baskets occasionally to prevent adhering.
- Convection Oven – preheat to 400° F (204° C). Place product on the baking sheet and cook for 8 to 11 minutes or until the product is crisp. Turn product halfway through bake time for best results.
- Conventional Oven – preheat to 425° F (218° C). Place product on the baking sheet and cook for 13 to 16 minutes or until the product is crisp. Turn product halfway through bake time for best results.
- * Cooking times and temperatures may vary substantially. Internal temperature should be at least 145°F (63° C).
- Keep Frozen at 0 °F or Below. Designed to cook from frozen.